Mobile continues to be a keep element in Adobe Connect’s success. The new release has some fantastic new features beyond the already fantastic features available in the previous version.
Key new features / enhancements include the following:
- Deliver, interact with, and track Adobe Presenter training content in virtual classrooms, supporting multiple choice, true/false, and matching questions
- View meeting background imagery for personalization and branding
- View two live webcams (user and another attendee), and unlimited paused webcams, simultaneously
- Integrated conference call audio details are included in invitations sent from within the mobile meeting app (excludes iPhone, limited to NA prefixes)
- Improved login workflow (clicking on meeting link will go directly to Mobile client and retain the URL, or direct you to app store to get the app if necessary)
You can find additional information on the Adobe Connect blog. You can see the new client in action in this video available on our YouTube channel here. Be sure to download the new app from iTunes or Google Play stores as soon as you can!