Well after years of being a firefox user I am switching. I have had enough of the crashing and updates. I have run chrome for some time as a secondary browser and it is much more stable. I know there is a Flash plugin issue but it is easily fixed.
Disable the PPAPI Flash plug-in and enable the NPAPI Flash plug-in in Chrome as follows:
1. Type chrome://plugins in browser tab (Figure 1).
2. Expand Details in the upper-right area of the screen if needed.
3. Click Disable for the PPAPI (out-of-process) Flash plug-in Type.
4. Check if there is at least one NPAPI Flash plug-in listed below the PPAPI Flash plug-in. If it is, make sure at least one NPAPI Flash plug-in is enabled. Then make sure to refresh the Connect meeting client tab in the browser.
5. If no NPAPI Flash plug-in is listed, then it needs to be installed from get.adobe.com/flashplayer . After installing it, make sure to refresh the Connect meeting client tab in the Chrome browser.
Thats about it. This issue should be resolved early in 2013. You might want to wait for that update but for me I am moving now.